SEO Analyst job in Chennai
Company: Financial Express Holdings Ltd
Job Role: SEO Analyst
Eligibility: UG/PG (Any Graduate, Any Specialization)
Experience: 1 to 3 years of experience
- The candidate should responsible for expected SEO actions such as keyword monitoring and research, traffic monitoring, page error checks etc.
- The candidate should also analyze metrics with managing campaigns, web analytics and conduct site audits and produce regular information’s to stakeholders.
- The person must have hands-on experience in on-page and off-page activities Plan
- On page and off page optimization tactics to achieve high rankings in major search engine results page
- Frequently perform competitor analysis and plan tactics for improving organic results of landing pages
- Recognize where the sites require improvement and carry out periodic site audits,
- Monitor and Track website traffic and ranking, prepare reports and send to senior managers and line managers periodically
- The candidate should familiar with SEO Techniques like writing unique content and Meta description, keyword targeting, optimizing site content etc.
- To develop landing page visibility
- The person should familiar with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and talented to cooperate with stakeholders
Contact Person: HR in Financial Express Holding Ltd
Contact phone: 044-203 301 3500
Company profile: Financial Express is a leading contributor of fund data in the United Kingdom and specializes in the validation, collection, analysis and dissemination of fund information contained by data feeds, documentation and Internet-based fund selection tools. Financial Express supplies to more than partially all UK Fund Organizations, offering value-for-money resolutions which emphasize on a reliable, flexible and customer-driven approach. To get more details, please visit our company website www.financialexpress .net.